1776 ... @IGG1776
14 February, 06:06
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 February, 06:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I live an hour away and I don't know if we will know the gravity of it for a while but... Could they be covering up the other issues and blaming this one event to get buyout, Financial and hidden schemes? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Higgins @David23
15 February, 12:52
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Fits can you explain to me why everyone thinks VK is a god? I don't get good energy from him.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
15 February, 01:14
In response David Higgins to his Publication
This is a favorite. He's not teasing. Loves the Art of Manipulation.

David Higgins @David23
15 February, 01:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Must be why I get a bad vibe. Manipulation isn't my thing.

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 February, 08:21
This is the initial post in the thread you're talking about. Not a god just an Anon.

David Higgins @David23
I had mean cat nightmares last night.
09:07 AM - Feb 15, 2023
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by David23 in this post can reply
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
16 February, 01:07
After 65 years I'm just now able to recall dreams. Last night whatever company I was employed by was hunting me down in industrial complexes. Two friends from High School were there giving me burner phones. All very odd yet somehow (probably because dream recall is new to me) entertaining.

Mean Cats. No thanks..... that would be a nightmare.😓

David Higgins @David23
16 February, 08:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Sounds like your subconscious thinks you know information that some people might want to shut you up for, possibly.