1776 ... @IGG1776
14 February, 06:06
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 February, 06:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I live an hour away and I don't know if we will know the gravity of it for a while but... Could they be covering up the other issues and blaming this one event to get buyout, Financial and hidden schemes? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Higgins @David23
15 February, 12:52
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Fits can you explain to me why everyone thinks VK is a god? I don't get good energy from him.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
This is a favorite. He's not teasing. Loves the Art of Manipulation.
01:14 AM - Feb 15, 2023
In response David Higgins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TailsRegenerate in this post can reply
David Higgins @David23
15 February, 01:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Must be why I get a bad vibe. Manipulation isn't my thing.

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 February, 08:21
In response David Higgins to his Publication
This is the initial post in the thread you're talking about. Not a god just an Anon.