Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins🍿🍊

'God Is Moving Among Us': Spontaneous Revival Breaks Out at College, Hits 150 Consecutive Hours

A student chapel service at Asbury University in Wilmore, Kentucky, that began last week has been going nonstop since.

READ: http://w-j.co/s/734f5
08:21 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 February, 08:59
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
😇❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 February, 08:49
Wow...... 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 February, 09:48
Prayers that this spreads spontaneously across the nation and the world. God is powerful, mighty, a miracle maker, a promise keeper, and on the MOVE!!!

This display can only be explained by a move of Holy Spirit.

Spread this news as more folks need to see this for real miracle. True HOPE comes to mind.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 February, 09:01
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Love this.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
14 February, 08:59
One of my former pastors, who is now elderly and emeritus, graduated from there. He is a wonderful man of prayer and devotion.

I am very excited this is happening at Asbury and I pray it will spread to other campuses and churches. We are very ready for a move of GOD!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 February, 08:49
HALLELUJAH!!!!

PTL!!
Pray it keeps spreading...........😭of joy

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 February, 08:45
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN EVERYWHERE ... I BELIEVE IT WILL 👆 👆 👆