Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
TWINTT ... @TWINTT
14 February, 07:00
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Why would anyone keep any logs for any transportation, I don't understand. I don't keep a log of everyone that comes to my house or into my shop at work? Why would you actually document the real names of everyone who is on your plane or submarine when you are doing insidious shite? Makes no sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
15 February, 03:10
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
I believe in the case of planes flying internationally it's a legal requirement. Not sure about subs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 February, 05:07
OMG I never knew subs did flight logs

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
14 February, 04:56
Do you think the public will get the Submarine logs in the same Century as the Flight logs???????

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 February, 05:09
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
https://ia803407.us.archiv...

someone posted them earlier today

here you go