Sharon Yak @lilbaker
14 February, 04:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TWINTT ... @TWINTT
14 February, 07:00
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Why would anyone keep any logs for any transportation, I don't understand. I don't keep a log of everyone that comes to my house or into my shop at work? Why would you actually document the real names of everyone who is on your plane or submarine when you are doing insidious shite? Makes no sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
I believe in the case of planes flying internationally it's a legal requirement. Not sure about subs.
03:10 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by W4rWeary in this post can reply
TWINTT ... @TWINTT
15 February, 04:32
In response War Weary to his Publication
I could see it being a legal requirement, but when you're whole reason for being on the plane is to do horrendous illegal stuff, you think you'd think breaking the law again to stay anonymous would be a no brainer

War Weary @W4rWeary
15 February, 04:44
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
"They never thought she'd lose".
Besides Epstein and Maxwell were Mossad agents whose job it was to keep records and PROOF.