UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Never wore a mask, never took a test, never took a shot or a booster, never had "covid," wont play their games, and will never trust another doctor or ask a doctor about anything that pushes vaccines and covid medications.
01:50 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 February, 01:54
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Ditto. Now I'm researching how bad all the canine "shots" may be for our pets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 February, 02:06 (E)
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Bad. All vaccines are bad and keep doctors and vets in business and super wealthy

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
History Of Vaccines - YouTube

Sydney White presents 'Murder in the First! A History of Vaccines' for Studies in Propaganda 2011 at the Free University of TorontoVideo by Independent Media...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 February, 02:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I had to call our vet because our 12 year old chocolate Lab had a lump on her neck that was bleeding and the vet’s office harassed me because she had not been seen in over a year and needed her rabies shot. She told me I had to make an appointment for rabies vaccines before they would look at her bleeding neck…… well I went ballistic and they told me to find a new vet!🤷🏻‍♀️