Lord Jesus, Who Am I=192
Have Ye Not Known=192
You Are The Messiah=192

Transfiguration=192
Father's Human Design=192
Divine Magic Powers=192
Bring Heaven To Earth=192
Cure For All Diseases=192

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 08:50
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you Auntie M. Do you know what Human Design is? I have been on another course lately, digging into our pedophile mayors here in Sonoma County. How is Robert Jacob- former Sebastopol Mayor and hailed by The New York Times as the next darling of the Democrat Party- evading media attention? And former Sonoma City Mayor and pedophile David Cook? I think that we're only beginning to scratch the surface here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 February, 08:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'll wait for the public arrest's today then. And wait, and wait, and....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 10:27
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Arrests, "resignations", and "deaths" have been habbening since 2016. They're just habbening faster now.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 February, 08:48
The Rats Are Abandoning The Sinking Ship of State

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 February, 08:20
May it be so. We're ready for the world to see justice in America after decades of witnessing common Americans abroad disparaged for what DS has done. 👍I always wondered why we were so hated overseas. Had many tell us, after getting to know us, "you are different and not like the others". That made them pause.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 07:31
Suicide weekend coming up?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 07:40
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Given the very late juncture of this movie, there have been many suicide weekends. There is no escape.