Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 February, 05:40
https://biblehub.com/matth... — if oaths are a no-no (I have never sworn one), how come Gen Flynn was encouraging people to swear one? How come courts get people to swear an oath on the Bible, when it specifically says not to do this?

My sense is that any oath divides your loyalty to the holy spirit, since it is to a corruptible temporal institution or individual. My childhood in the JWs makes me allergic to surrendering myself to any collective and trusting its stated purpose is honest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
I interpret the same Martin. Being loyal and truthful is done by our works and the fruits will show. Perhaps instead of swearing in, a person needs to prove themselves worthy. As we find out, many in Congress and government say anything and words mean nothing. Action speaks louder.
05:56 AM - Feb 14, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it