Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 10:38
The sweetest woman I’ve become friends with through the Great Awakening worked in Hollywood as a makeup and special effects artist.

You could call her an advanced masksmith.

That’s all I can say.

Sometimes great theatrics combined with higher powers at play can trick even the most discerning skeptics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Funny Nana has heard Juan say he has what sounds like that same fren.

You know it is hard for me to concentrate on the conversation when ever I meet with him in person because my innate, my inner voice the whole damn time is distracting me with,
"You know that is someone different that what you are seeing, right?".
It is relentless and distracting. It will not listen when I say just shut up I know, stop.

It makes it hard to focus on the conversation.

Not sure either that the second time I met Juan if it was the same Juan.

And as for Charlie, he looked physically different the first time he visited here. I thought it but then when I looked back at the pics with him his size looks way different.

Guess we can see that your makeup artist did a great job, Doq, love the Red White and Blue.
~giggles~

What did you say your name was on TS again, I think I missed it?
10:57 PM - Feb 13, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 February, 02:56
I think your #19 TS says it all. 😉

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 February, 09:25
🥲♥️🌹