Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The sweetest woman I’ve become friends with through the Great Awakening worked in Hollywood as a makeup and special effects artist.

You could call her an advanced masksmith.

That’s all I can say.

Sometimes great theatrics combined with higher powers at play can trick even the most discerning skeptics.
10:38 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
18 February, 02:33
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
hmmm.... she says, as she tries to remember where she has heard that name... then goes and looks up Stan Winston... interesting, indeed, given other clues V.K. has given us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 February, 04:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nice digits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Wall @Shearwall
14 February, 11:14
Yep in the prosthetic makeup artist world edges really matter. Also every time fake Biden dabs his mouth tells me he’s having lifting problems. It can look fine but float on your face from steam. Silicone looks and feels like real. McCarthy was really checking out Kamala when she wasn’t looking. Maybe he could see she was Off.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 February, 02:54
That explains Rihannas nonsense..white hats in control.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 February, 01:19
😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 10:57
Funny Nana has heard Juan say he has what sounds like that same fren.

You know it is hard for me to concentrate on the conversation when ever I meet with him in person because my innate, my inner voice the whole damn time is distracting me with,
"You know that is someone different that what you are seeing, right?".
It is relentless and distracting. It will not listen when I say just shut up I know, stop.

It makes it hard to focus on the conversation.

Not sure either that the second time I met Juan if it was the same Juan.

And as for Charlie, he looked physically different the first time he visited here. I thought it but then when I looked back at the pics with him his size looks way different.

Guess we can see that your makeup artist did a great job, Doq, love the Red White and Blue.
~giggles~

What did you say your name was on TS again, I think I missed it?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🕶