Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 February, 11:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣
You're meme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Schuber @Cyclingdeb
14 February, 05:12
Yes you were stupid. Even more so to admit it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 February, 11:56
TELLING

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
14 February, 07:30
I was completely shocked that Elon replied to VK. 'They're not even hiding it anymore' is starting to go both ways 😳 That is putting a huge spotlight on VK for sure

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 February, 05:07
He doesn't even follow VK
Maybe he's lurking...

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
14 February, 12:24
😄😄😄

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
14 February, 12:16
😂Sorry Elon....but this made me laugh...still love ya.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 February, 12:14
WE KNOW THE TRUE EM

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 10:54
Gave me a good chuckle 🤣🤣🤣

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 11:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Ppl really need to see the video which is even funnier with the pic🤣

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 February, 10:15
i need to post this on ur page so people see lol
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OHIO TOXICITY-LATEST: Local exposes statistic Biden officials don't want known | Rob Schmitt Tonight - YouTube

OHIO TOXICITY-LATEST: Scores of dead animals and lack of mainstream coverage have defined this ecological disaster thus far — and now a former resident expos...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 February, 11:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I didn't see discussion on that map. It's disturbing. I have family there. We only just moved from there a few years ago.

wht 2.0 @wht
13 February, 10:13
EM *must* be stupid if he expects anyone to believe that

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 10:25
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I don't believe that he really voted for Biden...optics!

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
13 February, 10:01

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 February, 09:55
Awesome sauce! LMAO 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 09:54
That's too funny!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 February, 09:48

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 February, 09:43
:)
I almost spit out my drink.
You can't just spring that on someone without warning!

13 February, 09:49
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
loll

David Higgins @David23
13 February, 09:42
Wow Elon WTActualF??

Access Denied @Access_Denied
13 February, 09:38
I followed VK before I ever knew who Elon was. This is interesting to be a part of. Good times!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 February, 09:33
😆

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 February, 09:23
Lmaoooo

13 February, 09:24
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
so good, right?! lol

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
13 February, 07:47
Love to see the family bond on the battlefield :D

13 February, 08:08
In response Cadet Classified to his Publication
Indeed :)

chore Toke @choretoke
13 February, 07:14
Crack me up❗️🤣🤣

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
13 February, 07:00
😂😂😂😂😂

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
13 February, 06:52
HypeGirl.

Elon is about as alive as Biden.

13 February, 07:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Everybody needs a hype girl / guy in their corner!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
13 February, 06:40
Smart people NEVER make mistakes.

That's why computers are infallible.

;/s

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 February, 06:38
LMAO! 🤣

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 February, 06:34

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 February, 06:30
VK you must add *certified shitposter * now. Nailed it buddy