Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 11:49
I’ve created a new calendar you can download. It features “13 periods” and 13 full-moons. It starts with April 1st being the start of the year and Christ’s resurrection the day before, the only period/month that has 29 days.

I’ve changed the names of the days too because I don’t like the blatant paganism behind it. I really wanted to know when my true “day of rest” would be.

Is this calendar totally accurate? I don’t know but it feels way closer than the lie they’ve been giving us.

You can download it here:
https://docdro.id/162kJjy

This is version 1. I’m open to any feedback you have to improve it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 February, 02:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Should we change ‘Sunday’ to ‘Sixday’ (sixth day of the week) in the calendar?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
13 February, 02:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why not the Sexday❓ 😎

Only people mentioned by wearemultidimensional in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~Multi~ Dimensional~, click on at the bottom under it