Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Women have 13 cycles.

There are 13 full moons.

Isn’t God amazing?

Shows you how important women truly are.
02:43 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
14 February, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well now...

12 months
12 golden sun discs
12 DNA strands
12 cranial nerves
12 musical scales, 13 if u include the enharmonic.
12 hours on a standard clock....

Hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 February, 08:23
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Clock adds to 13..

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 February, 12:32
they wouldn't look and smell so wonderful to us doc if they weren't a big deal brother.
I'd walk over bodies....and will for mine.
just sayin.
😉

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
14 February, 12:27
I have had 2 children natural birth. I always get a migraine the day of my husband's family reunion because of my cycle after 2 births I am still regular at that time of year. Mind blown I put 2 and 2 together this year!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
13 February, 11:20
Makes you wonder why they are trying to get rid of Mother.

They named her “the Holy Ghost.”

Father, son & hol... MOTHER!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 February, 11:14
Wild timing. I had just posted that God is amazing -- and then I saw your post on the home page. 😍

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 February, 02:42
as a woman, i have always had anxiety as to why my cycles were only 28 days and not 31 days... now i understand :)
i think they wanted to create that anxiety and fear in women, to make their cycles irregular as thats what stress does............ :(
i appreciate you confirming with your calendar

Danny James @DComposer07
13 February, 02:41
Ever since Juan has been talking about the moon being an ancient spaceship, and my monthly full moon emotional funk; I’ve been saying “F the Moon!!”🤣

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 February, 08:48
In response Danny James to his Publication
According to the Essenes, the calendar from Adam through David, followed a solar cycle. The priests of Zadok thought it a grievous sin to switch to the Jewish “luni-solar” calendar. It sounds like they agreed with your position. 😁.

Their Dead Sea scroll calendar pretty much lines up with the calendar Doq posted for us. Today would be the day 12 of the 12th period.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
13 February, 11:47
What happened to the 13 months?

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 February, 10:37
Women carry their grandchildren too!!!! Fascinating that all of the female eggs form while growing in our wombs! ♥️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 February, 09:24
Also shows that the original calendar with 13 months (13 moonths) according to the phases of the moon was God’s clock for His creation. That was changed on purpose by [them].

Ange Love @LoveM
13 February, 04:51
🙏🏻❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 February, 04:18
LUNAR-SOLAR CYCLES

Dark to Light/Light to Dark

Endocrine System/Nervous System

Melatonin-Serotonin-DMT

Mary-Joseph-Christ Child

Sacred-Secretion-Christ Oil-Christ Consciouness

Every Child is a Child of Bethlehem

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 February, 04:17

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 February, 02:58
Pregnancy lasts 10 lunar cycles, not nine. They lied and changed it into weeks to cover this. Old books talk about 10 lunar cycles.