Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If Shane Browning was really Jesus, I don’t think there would be any hope for mankind.

Like literally, zero hope.
04:48 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 February, 03:55 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don’t think Jesus would be so intense and go out of his way to be so obscure and cause so much confusion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 February, 03:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
13 February, 02:50
Can't seem to understand a lot of what he is saying!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 02:40
Many will come in my name, and many will be deceived.

I bow to no man...

#BlessUp

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
13 February, 02:39
haha been said this...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 February, 06:14
Know he's not Jesus ... just think of him as another actor playing a part of some sort :)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 February, 10:13
okay but that’s just funny.

... ... @Luciferlost
12 February, 10:11
When Jesus returns I don't think he'll call himself Shane. LOL.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
12 February, 08:51
Finally thank you! That guy is a tool bag!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 February, 06:19
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Oh yeah he is. I was in the grocery store three years ago and received a text from someone who shall remain nameless-she said "you'd better cover your windows, Shane says we're going to have three days of darkness-you can't go outside." I burst out laughing. Never spoke to her again, but I did do a deep dive on him. Research Keegan Reid.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 February, 07:21
He posts so much satanic dark stuff, especially related to metal music.

And then there is some love drama between him and that evil girl Swift clone.
He is AI. Remember- Lucifer is said to be very beautiful, charismatic and charming.

https://mashable.com/artic...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 07:01
Nana has been listening to and previously talking to and reposting his tweets since the beginning even before he changed his name to Shane Browning.

In the beginning my first thought was that he was actually Chester Bennington, whom I also thought looked like he could easily be John Podesta's child.

At some point his personality changed to this one now that seems to act like he is Jesus.

While his main theme has been the whole time forgiveness for all that repent, which I would not disagree with, but most of what he says I can not make sense of.

For a long time at the beginning he seemed to speak in military code to VK and this other man, (cant remember his name).

If master Jesus came back do I think he would be on twitter acting like Shane?
No.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
12 February, 06:19
Thank you Doc!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
12 February, 06:13
I will stick with my Mustard Seed,My Faith and My Love for God & Humanity.
God is within us all....What we do with that is our Choice.
Peace,
Suzanne

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 February, 06:07
THANK YOU...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 February, 06:07

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
12 February, 05:29

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 February, 05:09

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 February, 05:06
I’m not for any man that calls himself God! God is God everything else is his creation!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 February, 04:59
EXACTLY RIGHT DOQ
BLAHAHAA SB PERFECT EXAMPLE OF
BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 February, 04:58
AND that's why you're part of my family.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
12 February, 04:53
Kek

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 February, 04:52
Who

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 February, 04:50

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 February, 04:49