Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 2:55pm Eastern...
04:03 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 February, 12:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In This "future" "we" look like robots that carried over "identities" "women's movement" "races transformation" etc etc. But we are not going to let it happen... everyone will fight to maintain our sovereignty....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
13 February, 10:52
Kim, my intuitive perception of this post: although I could be wrong, @VincentKennedy is saying all those who are unawake, retail service, stadium employees, people who are never watching the news or researching, those who daily focus on everything else other than the worlds problems, or just focusing on thier own problems need to wake up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 10:45
my internet went down right when halftime started, and was out for hours

after an hour on phone with spectrum, it is finally up

no coincidences

and I was boycotting superbowl anyway

no coincidences

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 February, 02:58 (E)
THE FUTURE IS NOW
Player's jersey is #18👀

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 February, 11:28
POWERFUL message sent to Normies. 🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 11:12
theres his 16 and 3

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
13 February, 10:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Or 38=11 & 35=8 …… 11.8

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 February, 11:00
Isn't this basically what Q did🤔

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 February, 09:29
VK……… ? Nothing happened at super bowl.? 🤔

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 February, 12:15
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
The dates and messaging is always for the Cabal to be hearing, remember... we want them to expect something like you did.... the goal is for Them to believe something is going to happen, bring their attention to it... and while they are doing that... some of their criminal powers are confiscated. We are the soldiers in the Q army used for the plan of the white hats. That is important work I think... but we have to be hardy... resilient. #SurvivalOfTheFittest

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 February, 08:55
You'll hear a metallic click....

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 February, 08:19
Please share this.
https://gab.com/Whisperofv...

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 February, 08:11

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
12 February, 09:49
In response America First to her Publication
From the Kanye West Collection. Hmmm.....🤔

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
12 February, 07:17
Extinction level event>The Last of the Mohicans (Hawkeye, Michigan>Huron (lake, tribe) World of Tomorrow>Time Travelers>Spicy Margaritas (Gematrix>John Connor) to save humanity from an alien invasion from underground>Heroes must locate the queen and hive (Artemis patron goddess of Ephesus(Turkey) and associated with bees) working their way through the honeycomb to destroy the bot swarm(Elon language)>AI mind control apparatus

Jeremy Renner> Hawkeye vs. Cronos> Arrival>sentient beings need humanity to assist them in the future>time is not linear>time travel

Presents a Clear and Present Danger to humanity>requiring collective leaders and nations to come together (Ronald Reagan, Independence Day, Arrival).

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 February, 06:57
Would be exciting but I think the only ones paying attention to this ufo stuff is us. The sleepers aren’t noticing as far as i can tell from social media. DS not getting the desired results. Back to the drawing board.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
12 February, 06:33
Alien invasion during Super Bowl sure would be the best cover for these 400k sealed indictments to be opened and mass arrests...

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
12 February, 06:26
Football = soccer.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
12 February, 06:17
Didn’t have the Tomorrow War on my bingo card.

garm hava @sigma777
12 February, 06:01

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 February, 06:00

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 05:50
It's a damn good thing we stepped up then isn't it?

God knew when he sent us!

God's planning is always right on time!

@vincentkennedy

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 February, 05:48
That movie was intense

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 05:45
Could it get anymore true than this

You havin memory flashes VK?
@vincentkennedy

Why is it VK can't see past 2023?
Was that the year he came from?
Was that the year that decided the fate of humanity?
Is it because the timelines have now changed and he has not seen what happens yet because it has not happened yet?

https://youtu.be/oCCADTivr...
"The Tomorrow War" (2021) - The World Cup Final scene. - YouTube

An Amazon Original Movie by Chris McKay.https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9777666

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
13 February, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe we will all be going where we have planned to go. Our hearts are open books!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 February, 12:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
His q&a said 2036 is the year he came from right?
My guess is he can't see past 2023 bc it's not set in stone yet...like it's now or never type of vibe I get

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 February, 05:34
God is in control. The time travel narrative leaves the world in our hands to correct. I truly believe only God can make us whole again. Just my opinion.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 February, 03:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Maybe time travel has to do with the changing the calendar and eliminating God's holy sabbaths

Nada ... @Nada
12 February, 05:33
if nothin’ habbens tonite you owe me a spicy margarita VK 😂✌️

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 February, 05:32
Our Only Hope is in Christ Jesus. He is coming back to end this shtshow with Perfect justice

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 February, 05:30

Dottie French @DotOn777
12 February, 05:24
We gonna dance!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 February, 05:20
illegal aliens will be there..............
............ sadly .............. just outside the gates.