Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
17 February, 08:53
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Jason Breshears of Archaix posted a video about the paid version of ChatGPT in which he says that it is posting false information.

I found the 6:10 mark particularly interesting because he was able to show clear evidence that ChatGPT cited an article that does not exist. He referred to the actual Journal that ChatGPT mentioned; looked at the index to that volume and discovered that no such article was published there.

See: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
ChatGPT: The Fake Data Phenomenon - YouTube

I subscribed to the paid version of ChatGPT and what I found is disturbing. It's a toy, not a tool, and using it for any kind of research will contaminate y...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 February, 08:28
Never had faith in it, not for a second.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
17 February, 08:18
IT WAS A JOKE FROM DAY ONE. OR HAVE THEY TRAPPED A FEW?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 February, 08:14
🔥🔥
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 February, 08:14
Usually with every new invention, we are bombarded by its astounding benefits to mankind, first. Eventually, we are so blinded by the tinsel, we don't see the dangers and damages until it is to late.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 February, 07:35

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 February, 07:33
IT IS OFFICIAL, AI "artificial" intelligence is stupid. Imagine that. I thought since pre net when I heard of intent, I was like well that is gonna be dumb. I was right.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
17 February, 07:19
Yep!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 February, 03:35
‘Political correct’
Hmmm