JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 February, 11:26
5 year Delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
12 February, 11:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ˜‚I am so ready!

IF 75% of the beings are not human, Plastic hybrids.
and
15% Mind controlled
That leaves about 10% of us ready to roll.
That works πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks that if that is the case, I am pretty sure that most of 10% probably gravitated to AU>

SiriusB has stated several times that if ppl knew how few actual humans were left on Earth they would be literally jumping off buildings. (Wouldn't that be ironic!)

No worries, HELL less than 1% have run the entire damn planet for centuries up until now, so we are way way more than them and bonus points God is ON OUR SIDE!
01:22 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
12 February, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ALoha Nana
I am believing you are right about 10%
So far Au warriors have more common sense, and manners than any of the other blog sites I was on
I didn't witness many prayers being beamed to anyone in need on Twitter.β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—
I know I am elated to have knowledgable conversations with the patriots at Au.
Nana
You're the best! Thanks for all you do!
Aloha

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 05:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha to you too hun love you.
It is good to be with humans with sense to think for themselves without malice.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
12 February, 01:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do u ever wonder if any family is truly here?