Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 February, 08:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
That is WHY they call it BIG FARMA!

Future Proves Past (Predictive Programming)

Covidian Cult Mass Ritual at the 2012 Olympics, complete with Dancing Doctors and Nurses in Masks and Children in Hospital Beds being Overshadowed by a Giant Demon.
The 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony Tells It All - YouTube

The 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony Tells It All

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 February, 07:25
Too late already took that dive once your awake you can never sleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 02:20
Well those last 2 statements have so many meanings.

Free will is the number ONE law of the "All that Is" would be my understanding.

We can't force ppl to "know".

My only concern with this that the White Hats will not tell all the truth.
I personally do not intend to trade an evil master for a less evil master deciding what I need to know and don't need to know.

As for the end not being for everyone, well that can have many meanings as well.
I take it as perhaps not everyone will make it thro what happens, Or not everyone will be able to accept the truth of it all, or
not everyone will be happy with exactly how it turns out and for some odd reason I feel like that part has something to do with Trump.

But just like ya'll Nana is just guessing.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 February, 01:20

arba happihr @arba
12 February, 11:34
😂I am so ready!

IF 75% of the beings are not human, Plastic hybrids.
and
15% Mind controlled
That leaves about 10% of us ready to roll.
That works 😂😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 01:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana thinks that if that is the case, I am pretty sure that most of 10% probably gravitated to AU>

SiriusB has stated several times that if ppl knew how few actual humans were left on Earth they would be literally jumping off buildings. (Wouldn't that be ironic!)

No worries, HELL less than 1% have run the entire damn planet for centuries up until now, so we are way way more than them and bonus points God is ON OUR SIDE!