Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning...think this is how they sweeten milk? :)
09:31 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
14 February, 04:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sweetened condensed milk to be exact. LoL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 February, 12:52
Have Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 February, 05:22
Nasty. I read the lable on those things. May as well warsh er down with some gasoline. Engineered to taste good like mac danalds.

Good afternoon, either way :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 February, 05:22
Nasty. I read the lable on those things. May as well warsh er down with some gasoline. Engineered to taste good like mac danalds.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 February, 01:17
So cute 🥰 when I was a little kid I use to think chocolate milk came from the brown cows 🐄 lol

Pink Totter @Totter
13 February, 11:41
Good morning Kim... sweet little red head!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 11:29
☺️😁
Mornin’ Kim
“Sugar sweet” I just know that cows name is Sugar!! 🥰

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 11:27
If we give them chocolate donuts do they produce chocolate milk Lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 10:09
Good morning Kim!
Awwh that would be the best way!

That breed of cattle is without doubt the cutiest on the planet!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 10:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good Morning!
Agree - these littles always make me smile!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 February, 10:05
Animals da best ❤️❤️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
13 February, 09:40

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 February, 09:38
I believe that too! And the lil chocolate doughnuts is how they make chocolate milk! 😳It's science!!!💯💥🫡🤍🏁🤍

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
13 February, 09:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 09:36
That's what I was giving my pup as treats before she passed. She loved them.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 February, 10:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
Sorry VK.😔

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 11:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😢🥲❤️
I feel ya VK 🥰🙏🏼

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 February, 11:36
I like to feed my goaties cheetos, they look so cute with orange lipstick.

12 February, 11:38
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
lol

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 February, 11:26
Good Morning Kim ❣️ I know it sounds silly but could we start having some fun around here . Remember when VK asked us what we have created besides our precious children it was fun with everyone’s comments . Maybe we could do a what good deed have you done for humanity lately that would be a fun run and inspiring.

12 February, 11:33
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
♥️

arba happihr @arba
12 February, 11:14
So cool. Everything I know of love sugar.
The chameleons used to love to drink ginger ale
I would pour some on the rocks and they would run over and start drinking haha
Nature is awesome

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 February, 10:00
Good morning Kim. :)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 February, 11:28
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Good Morning Storm Tracker ! 🌪

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
12 February, 09:35
There's that red heifer again... 🤔