Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 February, 03:12
In response We Are One to her Publication
True story. And you can't bill without a code so you look for anything remotely connected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
19 February, 04:25
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I can't even tell you how angry this makes me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
18 February, 02:33

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 February, 11:30
I ask everyone who tells me they got jabbed if they were told they were participating as a human subject in an experimental mRNA and Placebo controlled study and they look at me as if I am speaking a language that is foreign to them.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 February, 10:52
The WHO and the CDC are not anyone's government. If you have officials listening to/following their advice, speak up and stop them. If we'd all do more reading we could learn some code and confine them to their charter. It is easier to do than you'd realize

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 February, 10:41
So much evidence by the people who got these injections, but ignored. This is evil! Over a 150 new illnesses since the introduction of these vaXXins: we have to stop this.