Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Anyone know more about cancer treatments and mebendazole? If you have any information, I would appreciate it.
I am Japanese. I don't understand English. The captured image cannot be read. I can't understand videos without Japanese subtitles. I have breast cancer and have been taking ivermectin since June of last year. I also saw information that it is better to use it with other deworming agents. Today I learned about an antiparasitic drug called mebendazole. There are many anthelmintics, supplements, medicines, etc. that are not readily available in Japan.
If you have any other information that can be practiced in Japan, please let me know.
11:09 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
11 February, 09:46
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
pag-aayuno

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 February, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 12:17
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thank you for the information. 💞

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 February, 06:47
Also Apricot Kernals. Search the internet for more info on the protocol for them. Also black seed oil. & graviola leaf. Amazon has both.

12 February, 12:31
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Thanks a lot for the information! I will consider it. 💞

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 February, 04:58
Do you have access to MMS drops💖🙏🙏🙏

12 February, 12:33
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I can't 。。。

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 February, 04:57
Drink green juices. No meat. No milk. No cheese.

Celery, Spinach, Beets, Lemons, Ginger, Carrots, apples, all green vegetables. Put in a juicer and drink all day.

No more cancer.

12 February, 12:40
In response America First to her Publication
Thanks for your advice. I changed my diet after being diagnosed with cancer. I avoid meat, dairy, and sugar, eat vegetables and fruits, and get my protein from beans. thank you💞

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
11 February, 03:41
On Amazon: PANACUR Dewormer HORSE PASTE 10%, 100mg https://a.co/d/4c6m9zp

12 February, 12:46
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you for the information. I looked it up. It seems to be the same ingredient as Febendazole. I found mebendazole for humans, so I'm thinking of ordering it. thank you💞

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 February, 03:35
Get some PH test strips and started testing your body's PH. Cancer can not survive in tissue PH of 7.2 Getting alkaline helps. Meat, Dairy and sugar are the most acidifying foods.

Stress is acidifying, spend time in nature daily.

1/2 tsp of baking soda in water a day brings PH up.

Colonics are key for helping the body flush toxins instead of recirculating them, a hidden cause of acidity.

High Dose Vit C IV, has remedied cancer, find a place that offers it. Get your Vit D levels up- supplement. I like Pure Encapsulations 10,000 IU D.

Wormwood, Clove and Mimosa Pudica Seed are the best anti-parasitics as they also destroy eggs that are laid when the adult is killed. It's a process. 3 days on 5 days off for several months Or two weeks on two weeks off for several months.

Cancer is a dis-ease of the holistic body and manifests where we are the weakest. Breast cancer usually comes to those who nurture/feed love to everyone but themselves.🙏💛🙏 Be selfish until better.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
11 February, 04:13
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You know this ?
nakednutrition.com/blogs/supplements/vitamin-d-with-vitamin-k

12 February, 01:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you for your advice. After I was diagnosed with cancer, I changed my diet. I also bought some PH test strips. I avoid meat, dairy, and sugar, eat vegetables and fruits, and get my protein from beans. I drink baking soda mixed with lemon or citrus juice. I received a lot of advice here last year. Of course, from you too. I am trying what I can do. Thank you for your kind message.Become selfish。。。 💞

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
11 February, 12:24
このリンクをお試しください: https://www.deepl.com/tran...

上の「ファイルを翻訳」タブをクリックして、翻訳するファイルをドロップ&ドラッグします。お役に立てれば幸いです。あなたのために祈っています。

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

12 February, 01:23
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Thank you very much for your kindness. I'm thinking of ordering mebendazole. Thank you💞

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
11 February, 12:03
🙏🙏🙏

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
11 February, 12:03
日本でメベンダゾールを入手できますか?またはフェンベンダゾール?

12 February, 01:29
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Yesterday, I found an online shop that carries mebendazole. I think it will take a little while to arrive, but I will try to order it. thank you💞

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 February, 12:01 (E)
I hope this site will translate to Japanese for you. This is what I sent a close friend of my sister who has breast cancer.

PRAYING FOR YOUR HEALING

https://www.askdrmaxwell.c...

12 February, 01:35
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Unfortunately, I cannot see the link. Is there a spelling mistake somewhere?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 February, 11:46

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 February, 11:46
🙏Sending prayers for healing... don't allow Fear in, beautiful one... 🙏 💗

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 February, 11:43
Mebendazole is what they have taken for decades for deworming in India and some other countries. Fenbendazole is known to kill parasites which Cancer is.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
11 February, 01:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Can ivermectin pills work by themselves without taking Fenbendazole or mebendazole?

12 February, 01:46
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Yesterday, I found an online shop that carries mebendazole. I think it will take some time to arrive, but I will try to order it. Thank you for your kindness and prayers💞

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 February, 11:23
Not sure if you'll be able to understand this...? Research Lugol's Iodine and your breast health. There are studies that suggest rubbing your breasts with Iodine reduces tumors. Good luck to you.

12 February, 01:59
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I heard it for the first time!Thank you for the information 💞