Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Dennis Spivey @DS3
13 February, 07:32
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Worst genocide in history! You wanna talk "reparations", start there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 February, 11:42
WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES CARE OF YOU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 February, 09:17
Free Small Pox Blankets ;(

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
10 February, 04:37
Yep! There's free cheese in a mice trap too....

Pink Totter @Totter
10 February, 04:35
The first place they had the jabs available around here was on the reservations. They must have overestimated how many would show up because they announced on the radio that anyone could go to the reservation for a free vaccination. Sadly, know some who jumped at that chance for a free jab.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 February, 11:44
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
AMAZING IF THE GOVERNMENT CARED THEY WOULD BE CURING US NOT KILLING US

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
10 February, 04:26
Wow..so true.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 February, 04:06
Wish I had this when all my friends on FB asked "what are you going to do? And then they said "I wish I could afford that option". I'm no quick wit.