Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 04:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i cant see it i wonder why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 February, 10:15
Getting closer. Not yet per instructions given.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 February, 06:52
If ourTwitter accounts are still suspended we can’t 🤔

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 February, 06:04
I'm confused, I thought GPT said VK & EM were one in the same?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 February, 01:31
In VK’s own words….

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 February, 02:10
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Definitely popping that saved bottle of champagne for THAT!
🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 February, 01:26
Roger that! 👏 Your TS is a backwards 18:)

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 February, 12:22

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 February, 12:00
Oh boy here we go!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 February, 01:44
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
👀

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 February, 11:56

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 February, 10:14
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I'm with you VK - 46 !

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 February, 11:30

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 February, 08:27
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
💗🙏💥👍🔥😄

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 February, 08:49
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris, didn't you post this the other day? Didn't he get his blue check mark a few days ago? I'm not kidding. Are we on different timelines?

Olaf Koll @OlafK
10 February, 11:15
fck,that was not on my radar.
now i understand :)

Super Aunt Nat Nat @nnut
10 February, 09:12
😍😊👍

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 February, 08:36
Fooken Stud
#nohomo

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 February, 08:28
Is it time?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
10 February, 06:29
Tell him to come to Anonup, he has people here who truly love him.