Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have a super-depressed friend messaging me right now, but I have also had to learn not to be "reflex rescuer" and allow others to steal my joy and spread their misery. I am allowed to have quiet time in the evening to process some photos. There are helplines if you are suicidal; I can't take it all on my own shoulders.
05:40 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 February, 09:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
love the pics.
you have to save some of yourself..for yourself.
its ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 February, 09:25
I agree completely Martin.
These photos are beautiful and maybe my favorites! The first few remind me of Poldark the series that took place in Cornwall ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 February, 09:05
There are some cold hard facts surfacing on muh tv...point him/her in that direction, if they survive that ...hug them and say: Talk to u tomorrow...if they're still alive...start at the beginning and add the caveat: We either talk about Truth, or not at all. 💯🤍🏁🤍

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 February, 06:53
All we can do is listen, and ask them to pray for healing. Only God can do that, but they must be open to it and I think being at your ropes end it can shake even the most stone-hearted into looking to God.. You are a good Man Martin, the burden you feel is because YOU CARE.... God chose us all for a reason... Do what you can and then let go and let God... This is even harder when it is a fam member, trust me, they will see the light and lift their own burdens. You are doing the best you can. God loves you for it too... 💗

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
09 February, 06:18
I hear you Martin! Been there several times, sigh. It's important and vital that we not allow ourselves to be a dumping ground for others. In the end people are going to do what they want to do. I agree with a post here that they require professional help.

arba happihr @arba
09 February, 06:03
🙏🙏🙏BEamed
Unless you are a therapist its kinda hard to help someone. They need professional help.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 February, 05:53
We will pray for them. I'm afraid there will be many more just like them, soon. 🙏❤

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 February, 05:49
AMEN IT IS OKAY TO SAY NO WITH LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
09 February, 05:43
Very good Martin. Knowing and respecting your own boundaries is a part of self love and care.
❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 February, 05:41
I have had to let go of some people in my past because I realized I was enabling them, and they were destroying me in the process.

It takes courage to let go. It is not easy sometimes.