Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Thank you Father for yet another day, help me to see what YOU want me to do with everything YOU put in front of me.

Nana made it to 65 today! Had you asked me if I thought I would live this long 20 to 30yrs ago I would have said Definitively NO.

See, when I had my NDE & before I knew any of what I have discovered the last 4yrs, the last thing I said to God before he threw me back was that I just wished I had time to help my family & frens understand what is truly important in life.To stop & forget all the drama & unimportant bullshit, to instead live every day on God's path in love & compassion, in service to God & others.

So, once I accomplished that & my family were mostly to that point & I had 2 kids that lived raised up & on their own, I fully expected that God would take me back. I didnt think I would live much past getting them out on their own & I was more than fine with that.

When we THINK we KNOW God's Plan>>>🤣

https://youtu.be/emwkVyl
Lord I Thank You in Advance for Blessings In The New Season of My Life. Motivational Video - YouTube

God wants to bless you in life. Among the many things God wants to do in your life, He wants you to have the best experience in your stay on earth.This can m...

12:50 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
10 February, 12:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are such a blessing to us all. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and many more beautiful days ahead!! Can't wait for the big party Nana! 🎉🥂🎊 all around the 🌎 ❤️🕊 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 01:58
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Thanks hun, it will be one big party!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kolibri @kolibri
10 February, 12:36
Happy Birthday ! 🎉🎈💕

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
10 February, 12:26
Happy Birthday !!!!

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
😘

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 February, 12:22
Happy Birthday NANA🥳🎂🥂

In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Awwh thanks hun!

Momma Bear @ur1spark
09 February, 11:53
Hope your day was wonderful…and your deepest wishes come true in the year ahead. God bless you, Nana!

10 February, 12:15
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
😘

I am What I am @OfLight
09 February, 11:09
Happy Birthday, may God bless you today and always!

10 February, 12:16
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Thank you hun you too!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 February, 10:27
Happy Birthday Nana! 🌹🥳
LYSM!

10 February, 12:17
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you love you too

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
09 February, 10:12

10 February, 12:20
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you hun

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 10:01
Happy Birthday sweet Nana. God had other plans! You got an even bigger family now. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 February, 12:24
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
09 February, 09:53
Happy birthday 🎉🎂

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
09 February, 09:43
Happy Birthday 🥳🌺💫💖

09 February, 09:44
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
😘

In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
😘

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
09 February, 09:41
Happy Birthday 🥳

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
😘

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
09 February, 09:38
Happiest of birthdays to you!!
🎂🍾🥂🎁🎉

09 February, 09:38
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
😘

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
09 February, 09:04
🎂 Happy Birthday Nana! 🥳🎉

09 February, 09:39
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
😘

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 February, 09:00

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Wow that cake took a long time to make!
Thanks

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
09 February, 09:03
Wishing you beautiful birthday wishes, Nana! 💜💜💜 Enjoy your day/night to the fullest! 💜💜💜🥂🤗

09 February, 09:40
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Oh and you know Nana loves purple!
Thank you.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
09 February, 08:51
Happy, Happy Birthday!! 🎂😇💛

09 February, 08:52
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
😘

trueblue @trueblue
09 February, 08:45

09 February, 08:53
In response trueblue to his Publication
😘Thank you Hun

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 February, 08:37
Happy Birthday. I felt the same as you from my NDE, but He made me realize that there was more I had to do before I could go home... So now I patiently ( most of the time LOL) wait for my turn. 😉😂

09 February, 09:36
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
😘

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
09 February, 08:37
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🥳

09 February, 08:54
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
😘

09 February, 08:54
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
😘

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 February, 08:36
Happy Birthday dear Nana 🌸❤️🌸❤️

09 February, 09:43
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
😘

The Real Me @TheRealMe
He’s not done with Nana yet, lucky for us all!

In response The Real Me to her Publication
OOOh thank you that is pretty!

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
09 February, 04:40
🍾🥂🍰

09 February, 04:51
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Awwwh that is so pretty thank you!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 February, 04:11 (E)
Happy Birthday sweet sassy Nana💖💖🎇🎇🎇 may your day be as shiny as you are😉😊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
😄👍💗💥

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 February, 08:38
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO NANA !!!
LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 February, 04:07
Happy born day Nana😃💜

09 February, 08:33
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
😘

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
09 February, 04:04
!Happy Birthday, Nana!

09 February, 04:05
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
😘

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
09 February, 03:51
Wishing you a very Happy birthday Nana,

09 February, 03:52
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
😘

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 03:47
Happy birthday Nana 😘🥳

09 February, 03:48
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Mar Simk @mrshook
09 February, 05:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Happy birthday, Nana
Hope your day is beautiful!

Love Life @FullwithHope
09 February, 03:40
Happy Birthday dear Nana. 🎀 💌 🌹 🎁 🎈

09 February, 03:40
In response Love Life to her Publication
😘

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
09 February, 03:36
Happy Awesome Birthday to you, Sweet and Loving Nana! So glad you are here with us still! I do appreciate your perspective and also your generous nature. 65 and Staying Alive!

09 February, 03:39
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Apparently here for a while longer!
Thanks hun love you too!