Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 12:50
Good morning Patriots!

Thank you Father for yet another day, help me to see what YOU want me to do with everything YOU put in front of me.

Nana made it to 65 today! Had you asked me if I thought I would live this long 20 to 30yrs ago I would have said Definitively NO.

See, when I had my NDE & before I knew any of what I have discovered the last 4yrs, the last thing I said to God before he threw me back was that I just wished I had time to help my family & frens understand what is truly important in life.To stop & forget all the drama & unimportant bullshit, to instead live every day on God's path in love & compassion, in service to God & others.

So, once I accomplished that & my family were mostly to that point & I had 2 kids that lived raised up & on their own, I fully expected that God would take me back. I didnt think I would live much past getting them out on their own & I was more than fine with that.

When we THINK we KNOW God's Plan>>>🤣

https://youtu.be/emwkVyl
Lord I Thank You in Advance for Blessings In The New Season of My Life. Motivational Video - YouTube

God wants to bless you in life. Among the many things God wants to do in your life, He wants you to have the best experience in your stay on earth.This can m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
Happy, Happy Birthday!! 🎂😇💛
08:51 PM - Feb 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissGoldie in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 08:52
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396