Doq Holliday @doqholliday
My wife says she thinks I might be a time traveler.

I’d say there’s a 50/50 chance she’s correct.
10:30 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 February, 07:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Women just know! 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 February, 10:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 February, 10:57
Doc has a good woman.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 06:59
Aren't we all Doq?
Some Just Move Faster!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 February, 08:46
https://youtu.be/-mqd_vBc6...
I’d say so, DoQ+!
Barron Trump Time Travel Conspiracy John Titor - YouTube

Was Barron Trump linked to John Titor?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 February, 01:08
👀

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 February, 07:40
So who are we? Anons?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 February, 05:53
my boyfriend told me he is a time traveler on 1.1.2023 😳😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 03:19
Old soul for sure better than average chance I would say or possibly just from a higher dimension where past, present, and future are all running a the same time.
I know for sure that time is nothing like we perceive it to be here.
Nana is liking what I have seen in the future, I can't tell how far it is in the future but it surly can't be that far because JFKjr and myself are still alive in a city that is MUCH different than that of cities now.

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
08 February, 10:43
Do they still have pizza in the future, or did they fuck that up too?

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
08 February, 10:36
I’d bet the odds of it being greater than that! Here for such a time as this ❤️

Niece Nardini @niecen
08 February, 10:35
I am an alien no doubt about it. This human thing got old long time ago.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
09 February, 06:46
In response Niece Nardini to her Publication
Agree 100% there! My daily hurdle is dealing with humans and their strange ways here on Earth. I find that most people want to be “entertained” every waking hour by whatever stimulus is put before them. There is zero depth or awareness. Very difficult to handle most times. Many many times I find myself, past and present, just being soooo homesick for a place that isn’t here, but where is it????

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 February, 10:35
How many of us are is the question? Chosen for a time such as this.