Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
02 February, 02:31
I am not able to post any pic or vid @administrator .. it was not doable but now it’s nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 February, 02:44
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
Let's see if I can post a picture?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 04:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YaaY it finally opened, your reply. Just now, after trying again a few times. Sorry I like the new look and feel but it horrible. Is it only me? I have iPhone. In the Netherlands. What’s the problem that it’s so difficult to post anything.

08 February, 02:21
Just give It time, I did the Beta test on Wego. Koba will pull it all together. @administrator

08 February, 04:06
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I figured out how to open: I click on the notification button, it won’t open, I click refresh, it opens. Also with this comment. I open it, won’t open, click refresh and then it opens..

08 February, 12:50
Looks like there are still a few bugs.

Only people mentioned by MarinaOfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marina OfLight, click on at the bottom under it