Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
02 February, 02:31
I am not able to post any pic or vid @administrator .. it was not doable but now it’s nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 February, 02:44
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
Let's see if I can post a picture?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 04:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YaaY it finally opened, your reply. Just now, after trying again a few times. Sorry I like the new look and feel but it horrible. Is it only me? I have iPhone. In the Netherlands. What’s the problem that it’s so difficult to post anything.

08 February, 02:21
Just give It time, I did the Beta test on Wego. Koba will pull it all together. @administrator

I figured out how to open: I click on the notification button, it won’t open, I click refresh, it opens. Also with this comment. I open it, won’t open, click refresh and then it opens..
04:06 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by MarinaOfLight in this post can reply
08 February, 12:50
Looks like there are still a few bugs.

08 February, 05:19
A lot 😵‍💫