Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
02 February, 02:31
I am not able to post any pic or vid @administrator .. it was not doable but now it’s nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
07 February, 04:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YaaY it finally opened, your reply. Just now, after trying again a few times. Sorry I like the new look and feel but it horrible. Is it only me? I have iPhone. In the Netherlands. What’s the problem that it’s so difficult to post anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 February, 02:21
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
Just give It time, I did the Beta test on Wego. Koba will pull it all together. @administrator

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 February, 02:51
ge didnt give him...he took him back,,,,every male is Gods son no?

02 February, 02:54
In response reaper myer to his Publication
All are born Children of GOD male or female. . It's free will after that.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 February, 02:50
i see it

02 February, 02:52
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Great - Koba and team are working out the bugs. Wego did not go this fast. We are in good hands.