Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
06 February, 08:09
Happy dating anniversary, 28 years later you still get to meπŸ’πŸ₯° Have a great day babe! Phaethon314

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
07 February, 10:23
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
Sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
07 February, 11:07
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Hello, nice to see you againπŸ™‚

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
08 February, 12:51
You too! Haven't been around much and don't see many posts from you and Phae seems to be MIA :)

Just trying to live life while waiting for this country to implode! People HAVE to wake up sooner or later...I hope! House renovations, planning for baby chicks, a new puppy, gardening, dealing with power outages and snow and ice. Lots to keep me busy!

Hope all is well in your world!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
LOL! Well, either Phae is MIA or he's blocked me! Possible 😜
12:52 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
11 February, 11:28
HiπŸ™‚ You HAVE been busy! Things are good here. We've been putting more focus on other things and ourselves lately, but do check in from time to time. Keep fightin' the good fight and have a nice weekend😊

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
11 February, 02:34
That's good! We are all so burned out on everything in the world that we can't control. I only check in for a few days, then get busy with life again.

We also decided to focus more on other things and ourselves, too. Hubby struggles with anxiety and frustration over the state of the world and we've been dogless for awhile so we've opted to get him a companion/therapy dog to help him focus more on something else than worrying about the world and whatever truths we are not being told. After finding the perfect for him breed and breeder, we are (im)patiently waiting for it to be born next month!

Enoy your weekend!