Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Report: Vaccines Have Likely Been Primary Cause of Illness For Past 50 Years

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

It’s interesting when you can connect the dots and begin to understand an underlying problem and what many people thought was the solution is actually the cause of the problem.

Example: 17% of all infant deaths reported in VAERS occur on the day of vaccination. And 78% within a week!
06:05 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 February, 09:18
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
What better way to reduce...I mean control your cattle...I mean chattel...I mean care for your population...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
09 February, 12:09
They have been using vaccines to kill babies in the cribs and calling it SIDS. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Babies were being sacrificed for rituals. Then, the corrupt media would push this mysterious "SIDS" to keep people in the BRAINWASH. Keep people from connecting the dots that it was the VACCINES killing the babies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
08 February, 06:19
Very sad... my best friend's son developed autism after a vaccination. It was very clear that was the issue. 27 years ago. My oldest has vaccinated both of her children, military requires it. My middle daughter hasn't vaccinated either of her kids.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
08 February, 02:32
My daughter quit breathing her first day born, after 2 month check, 4 month check...
One day I was sitting in a childrens hospital for a friend & heard this pediatric neurologist talking about vaccines & the injuries he was seeing + a patient who stopped breathing after each vaccine.
Lightbulb hit me. I interupted & asked about my daughter. He said I'm lucky she lived, but if I hadn't had an MRI before vaccines, it would have been labeled SIDS & I couldn't prove anything. He also added what sane parent would ever subject their healthy baby to an MRI & those risks. Its a double edged sword.
That's when I started deep diving down holes. It was no coincidence this out of state doc & I were at this hospital at the same time. 10 years later the hole continues to spread into other areas. Western medicine is a double edged sword, I personally would be dead without it, but its also evil.

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 February, 11:10
SIDS = SADS
two sides of the same bad penny

some one special to some @godrus
08 February, 09:39

some one special to some @godrus
08 February, 09:38
All modern vaccines contain a substance nicknamed "Nagalese" which turns off the immune system preventing immune response to cancer and infections and parasites. The 53 holistic doctors murdered in 2013 to 2015 were running clinical trials on GcMAF - a substance that restored the immune system. Big Pharma had them murdered and stole/suppressed all of their research. FDA is a criminal organization of murderous thugs and gangsters.

TonyG @TonyG
08 February, 04:38
One of those instances when we need a "don't like" option

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
08 February, 02:13
FACT🤬

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 February, 12:26
Vaccines have robbed me of having any grand kids.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 February, 08:09
Actually 70 or 80 years................
Killing ourselves with aluminum used to "purify" the shots, causing brain damage.

So would you rather have brain damage from the shot? or "diptheria" - or the strangulation disease.

Just too sad that the FIRST cases of autism, were shortly after the "first" aluminum basedshots ;0(......

Heart breaking
Ref: "The Autism Vaccine: The story of modern medicine's greatest failure".