Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 February, 06:40
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank you💗 ...let us practice placing this awareness in God’s hands. Let us trust things will turn out exactly as they are supposed to. Let us trust that every single moment is occurring with our BEST interests in mind, all occurring for our GOoD, growth, healing and Awakening.

Let us set aside everything we’ve been programmed to worry about, every way we think this world and those in it should think, say and do, and instead without hesitation, fully trust that His Will, is being done. Imagine using your free will to trust God, instead of the ego’s chaos, and rest in peace.

Today, let us practice using the moments where we feel stressed out, anxious, worried or angry, not to put ourselves or others down, but instead as a call to action, to develop a greater trust in God. Thank you to your friend in BEing a brighter light that helps those lost and stuck in the ego’s judgment-centered mindset, to release themselves from an inner 'world' that they no longer want to INsperience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 February, 01:39
My daughter's body must not agree. Not cancer but the big ass goiter from thyroid bs. Weaknesses and a list of other issues.
She believes me when i pumps her full of vitamins and everything i can fig out to help. Odd only prescription meds keep it in check. . I believe this is plausible to a point but not end all be all. We are still being lied to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 12:03
Nana would agree with this as well.
While I do wholeheartedly believe that there are many things we can do to assist this.

For instance, I believe we will get to a place as a society where we can "COMMAND" our bodies, our very cells to maintain our Earth suits.

I have been practicing this most days commanding my cells, every new cell created every day to come into existence as a normal healthy cell that helps to repair everything wrong with my Earth suit and in a manner that is not harmful to me, commanding my cells to repair my DNA.

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 February, 11:03
Our attitude has a LOT to do with our healing! I have survived leukemia, Hep C, etc because I refused to die.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 February, 10:32
Disease is impossible without fear

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 February, 06:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Guilt and fear do not open your connection to the Divine ...they only serve to close your heart. The reality is that God's 'way' is love, and you can see this for yourself. Fear is just another object in the universe that we're capable of experiencing, and there are only two ways to deal with it. 'You can push it away (and If you are pushing something away, you are inviting it to stay), or you can let it go.'

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 February, 10:27
I agree but i use only meditation to the cellular, DNA level. It works 100% and quickly because I believe it is the only real way to heal.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 February, 10:27
An important thing to understand is that FEAR is detrimental to the immune response. This is why FEAR was injected into the covid narrative. Some of the most important things we can do for our health is to support and strengthen our immune systems. Here are a few things everyone can do:
Adequate sleep
Healthy organic NonGmo diet
NO fast food, soda or bottled water
Adequate hydration with filtered alkaline water
Daily exercise preferably outside in nature
Daily sunshine
Deep breathing
Make the body alkaline
Supplements like Vit C, D, Zinc, Tumeric,Quercetin
Spiritual care, prayer, worship, meditation
Laugh, share joy, adopt an attitude of gratitude refuse to fear
😇

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
08 February, 09:48
Thank you. I have been kind of coming to that hypothesis. My son is fighting Hodgkins and we are using all sorts of natural remedies but also had to use chemo. We were both unhappy about it but I have been trying to come to your friend's conclusion regarding that 'tool' in addition to our natural ones.
I find it amazing that your friend said she healed from stage 4 "bone marrow" cancer. Usually that is known as myeloma and is considered fatal. I know because I went through that battle with my late husband 7 years ago. If she healed from THAT her words mean even more than people think. ❤🙏

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
08 February, 09:42 (E)
This sounds like manifesting. Law of attraction.

Law & Physics @physics171
08 February, 08:43
Wonderful Mandy
Thank you for sharing.
Love you
Blessings on your day
🙏💜