Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
09 February, 10:31
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Got me in the feels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 February, 10:16
many more of those moments to come on hold on people TBIYTC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 09:40
Imagine similar scenes taking place around the world.
An everyday occurrence.. Everywhere you go.
The Vibes would be off the charts!!
It's going to Happen...
Let it be soon Father God 🙏 🙌

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 February, 10:17
And this right here is what it’s ALL about! 🥰♥️

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
07 February, 10:14
We think we are just nobodies with small accounts and we can’t make a difference. This is video proof that we can. It may not be giving them $500.00 or a ride on a yacht but don’t ever think us nobodies are for naught.
Together we rise.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 February, 10:11
"We crossed paths..."

Ann Holden @Amandpms
07 February, 07:18
THIS. Is LIVING.

connie wright @cowri
07 February, 05:04
🙏Making someone Happy if just for a Day.🙏
We all can do this Ya Know.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 February, 04:54
Not enough hearts to express how this makes me feel...but here's 💗💗💗💗💗🦅

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 February, 04:42
I have been dreaming all my life . Seems when things start looking bright it shoves you right back down . I’m still kicking though , I have my family (children and grandchildren ) that makes me the richest person in the world . I would live in a tent if I could have my mom , nephew and brothers back though . Miss them so much . Love stories like this makes me cry happy tears . Wish every one in the world could travel and see Gods beautiful world . No more homeless or poor .

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
07 February, 04:36
Awww...tears. Love this kind of stuff..man.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 February, 04:19
Fulfilling one persons seemingly impossible dream, may JUST be enough to change an entire life. It is because TO BELIEVE ( think/ act in faith) is one of the greatest thoughts a human can have.

Faith opens the door to the Great!

Simply as a principle, "..Without faith, it is impossible to believe God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." (reference Hebrews 11:6)

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
07 February, 03:30
🥲

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 February, 03:23
Ahh man this is so boom cool. .. felt right on the heart beat. ✨❤️😊✨

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
FidelioOooo KeK

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 03:20
. . . And this is how we change the world, one person at a time. All it takes is empathy and compassion, the desire to walk in someone else's shoes and to want to make a difference.

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
07 February, 02:34
You don't need an established "charity" to do God's work. Cut out he middleman and go directly to the recipient. You won't receive a plaque at a rubber chicken dinner. But your anonymous gesture will pay you dividends throughout your life. Be blessed and pass it on.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 February, 02:16
LET'S GO!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It's the only thing that keeps me going. Just the idea of bringing healing to the world is heaven to me.