Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My latest move in exposing the fake and unlawful administrative courts being used to enforce council tax debt in the UK.
07:12 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
09 February, 07:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Brilliant Martin! You are a formidable warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 07:43
Are you sure you aren't an attorney? That's badass Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 February, 04:12
Wow
That's Some Strong! FOCUS Vibes!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 February, 01:31
100 points! I think we are on the verge of becoming their deepest nightmare: because its not in the constitution. And thats why they created these maritime
laws. An these (unknowing) maritime voyagers into the nothingness of their unlawfullness, so that they can rob us.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 February, 01:25
I'm so thankful for smart people like you, Martin! I have no clue about such things and am so fascinated to watch such things play out. I'm praying for you and your situation. I pray you are able to expose their evil deeds and beat them at their game. Blessings!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 February, 01:10
Bring the heat 🔥!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 February, 12:09
Kudos! 💯👏🧐🤍🏁🤍👊🤝

Cam Mac @campmac111
07 February, 11:48
Very well done!!!
Once more, you have me in awe Martin.

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 February, 11:34
Give 'em hell, Marty 👊👏

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
07 February, 11:27
Eloquently stated! Awaiting her response to you! Hugs

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 February, 10:56
Beautiful, Martin!
We look forward to her response as well! 😏

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 February, 07:16
Wow!!!!!!