Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 February, 04:05
Takes some adjusting not having a doG. Spent the weekend deep cleaning everything. Trying to remove anything that reminds me of her. Our lives were so intertwined. Although its painful there is an increased sense of freedom. Anyone felt this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
With respect to the feeling of freedom, yes, I have felt that before, especially with my cat Oliver, who I put down in 2017, at the age of 18. He was a companion to my last cat, Jessie, for the last 8 years of his life, and to my Maine Coon mix, Doogie, for his first 10 years. The last few years of his life were especially demanding on me because of his health issues — I had to hand feed him most days. So, I think, I can totally relate to your experience, VK. Pets are love, but, they are also a big responsibility, and saying goodbye is almost never easy, but, it can be freeing.
12:37 AM - Feb 07, 2023 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it