Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Takes some adjusting not having a doG. Spent the weekend deep cleaning everything. Trying to remove anything that reminds me of her. Our lives were so intertwined. Although its painful there is an increased sense of freedom. Anyone felt this?
04:05 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Golden Bear45 @GoldenBear45
09 February, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We just went through the loss of our fury family member. Just when you think that your heart is not big enough….you begin that search for your next adventure in life with another….and then your all in again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 February, 10:21
God
Dog Star
Lions gate
She about to blow her trumpet

Freedom
Let freedom ring out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
07 February, 10:23
No, the only thing that could heal my broken heart after Beaux died was finally agreeing to another Chesapeake who we named Samson. He truly is my emotional support dog and gives me such great joy!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 07:31
That is the reason I have not gotten another pet. I would feel bad if I traveled, same thing having a husband/boyfriend, so at this time I choose freedom.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
07 February, 05:39

07 February, 05:39
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

07 February, 05:38

07 February, 05:34

07 February, 05:34
Matthew 18:6
1599 Geneva Bible
6 [a]But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Read full chapter
Footnotes
Matthew 18:6 We ought to have great respect to our brethren be they never so base: and he that doeth otherwise, shall be sharply punished.
Matthew 18:6 in all English translations

07 February, 04:19

07 February, 02:48
Who is in NEED of TRUE love today that believes in the power of the TRUTH? Who does get what I have been saying all along. I am going to SHOW you exactly who to follow and who to support today. Right now, I have a patriot on TRUTH Social who is in DESPERATE need of LOVE, PURE, LOVE and Patience--God showed her to me for a reason--I DO NOT THINK SHE MEANS HARM, BUT SHE IS CONFUSED...THE [DEVIL] is after the GOOD GUYS and won't allow them to fully awaken, so they are all disassociating with their LIGHT--these are caused from VACCINE INJURIES--She was FINE, then shifted in a matter of minutes--SHE IS GOOD QUALITY AND NEEDS HELP. I CAN'T FOCUS ONE PERSON ALL DAY LONG--I NEED TO MOVE FORWARD--MY HEALS WERE SWIFT, BUT SHE NEEDS ATTENTION. Next, Bryson Gray on Twitter needs our attention and LOVE--he is getting attacked REALLY bad for standing up FOR GENTLEMEN, who do NOT disrespect woman. Next, ELON--NEED IMMEDIATE LOVE A.S.A.P.
https://t.me/RealEntheos REAL NEWS!

07 February, 04:05
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
https://t.me/daily_red_pan...

GOOD VIBES, TO REMIND YOU OF OUR FAVORITE TEACHER AND ALIEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY! WE ALL NEED FOCUS AND WE CANNOT SIT ON PLATFORMS ALL DAY, WAITING FOR A NEW EGG TO HATCH...WE NEED TO ORGANIZE FOCUS, AND FIND BREAKOUT GROUPS--I HAVE A TEAM OF 13, I SHOW UP FOR DAILY NO MATTER WHAT...
TRUMP--1 post--show him YOU and your favorite sports team, hobbie, song, beer, whatever's clever--or a memory from a Trump Rally, or what you miss about his administration.
ELON

Liz Croken https://t.me/SlavePrincess

GODDESS LAYLA https://twitter.com/Christ...

Bryson Gray

Where are you today patriots? Why have there only been only 5 views on these hashtags in the last 30 minutes? Hmmm??? Are you all just a bunch of closet nutcases who are disguised as patriots...I blocked my family so they didn't have to witness me yell at the bad guys who need to be yelled at. There should be way more patriots than this standing up....so why are you here?

07 February, 02:43
How do I unblock here? Need to unlock this shit...QUICK! Good people are blocked and I NEED TO FIX IT FAST!

Danny James @DComposer07
07 February, 12:50
So sorry for your loss VK. For some reason losing a pet is harder for me than a human. My cat who was my soul familiar passed away from cancer last summer, then a month later I was diagnosed with the same cancer he had. Little dude was trying to take it from me energetically it felt like. I cried hard for months over his passing. He visits in dreams quite often. I know I’ll see him again in the life between death and birth.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 February, 09:18
No, not that way. I let go of the grief over her passing. I did clean up practical things, such as the food bowls and water bowls immediately. But a few days later a beautiful picture of her hung in the living room.
But everyone processes a loss in his or her appropriate way. Everything is just okay!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 February, 09:10
I'm sorry for your loss VK. Just reading about you losing your dog makes me sad. I don't want to imagine what that would be like. Dogs are spiritual guru's. They are better than humans in many instances. I hope your broken heart will mend soon and you will feel peace and love thinking about your beloved dog.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 February, 08:46
1st of all, your vibes have been really strong for me lately👀 and gemetria is interesting on this one🤔

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
07 February, 07:43
I think the freedom feeling comes in knowing that they are no longer suffering. It’s difficult to watch our fur babies suffering. Maybe, just maybe, when the time is right another fur baby will bring new memories to your family. Truly sorry for your loss. Hugs

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
07 February, 05:35
There is always freedom when we can live without pain and hurt , but the irony is we hurt without love in our lives as well. There isn't much to life without Love 💝 in it 💞

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 February, 05:13
Pain/ nostalgia to let go
Excitement/possibilities for what Is next

Every time there Is change there Is both

What really changes from One Person to another Is the amount of attention we pay to the options

It's all good if you ask me
We all have a different way to deal with things

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 05:10
I'm sure there is more freedom. When we got our dog, we stopped going out as a family all the time. We never leave her home alone. During these days I couldn't live without a dog but I know you have other pets so it may be different. I don't feel free anymore anyway so I don't know how it would feel.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
07 February, 05:05
I do not. I will never forget my dogs. I still miss them.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
07 February, 03:39
Yes, I felt a little guilty for it as she was so young . I still find her kitty hairs in the clothing I have not worn in a year.:(, but it has gotten better over time, freedom is nice but so is having a fur buddy.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 February, 02:56
We lost the love of our life in November 2020 from a rapid cancer. Didn't think we'd ever recover and cried for months.
6 months later my daughter lost her support dog that we'd had in the family since she was a puppy.
The heartbreak was overwhelming.
No sense of relief.
By August of 2021 we decided it was time & our beloved Apollo took us to rescue Phoebe. I can't imagine loving her more.
Last month my daughter found a puppy that looks just like her Maddie.
We've healed from the love and joy they brought into our lives.
Damn any inconveniences.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 02:10
Well if you are talking about your doggy, when they have been in pain for a while, it is freeing for them to not be suffering anymore.

There is nothing like puppy breath, just saying, there is precious out there with your name on it.
On to the next great adventure, what better than a companion that loves you unconditionally.
It will be a different adventure but wonderful as well.

So sorry for you pain here.

If you are being metaphoric, I sure hope we can REALLY clean them all out, leaving nothing that even could think about following in their footsteps.
It will take some time to rebuild everything, and we should pray for those that we will lose, as well as those who have lost their family and fens.
War is painful and there are always losses, but this will be the freedom that this planet has really never ever experienced before.

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
07 February, 02:08

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 February, 01:46
Yes, it’s the release from responsibility, care and worry. I get so attached. I haven’t had a doG in years but I love those little critters and I can feel your pain. My current kitty is 11. The one before him was 21+ when he gave up the ghost and it took me forever to not look for him in his favorite places. Our fur family has always seemed to find us, we have never purposely looked but have always been receptive when they find us. I guess for us, that’s just the way it’s supposed to work. ❤️😊

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 February, 12:37 (E)
With respect to the feeling of freedom, yes, I have felt that before, especially with my cat Oliver, who I put down in 2017, at the age of 18. He was a companion to my last cat, Jessie, for the last 8 years of his life, and to my Maine Coon mix, Doogie, for his first 10 years. The last few years of his life were especially demanding on me because of his health issues — I had to hand feed him most days. So, I think, I can totally relate to your experience, VK. Pets are love, but, they are also a big responsibility, and saying goodbye is almost never easy, but, it can be freeing.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 February, 12:23 (E)
Been a long while for me since had to do this n don't recall a release but she fought the shot (think cos she was so glad to see me back) n i felt awful. Had had to move overseas for work n left her behind with Ma n she got sick n too much to handle for her.
With my head i know it was the right thing but with my heart ... still😭
Much love VK n thinking of you.

07 February, 12:19
⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♏︎●︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎ ❍︎♏︎❍︎♌︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♒︎□︎●︎⍓︎ 👍︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎□︎●︎♓︎♍︎ 👍︎♒︎◆︎❒︎♍︎♒︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬧︎♏︎♍︎□︎■︎♎︎ ◻︎♋︎❒︎⧫︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎📬︎ 💣︎♋︎■︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎♏︎❍︎♌︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ❖︎♓︎⬧︎♓︎♌︎●︎♏︎ 👍︎♒︎◆︎❒︎♍︎♒︎ 🕿︎⬧︎♋︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ 💧︎📬︎ ☺︎□︎♒︎■︎✆︎ ♒︎♏︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏︎⬥︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎❒︎♓︎◆︎❍︎◻︎♒︎♏︎♎︎ ◆︎◻︎□︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎📬︎
☼︎♏︎❖︎♏︎●︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎ 📂︎📄︎🖳︎🗐︎ ☟︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎⬧︎⧫︎□︎□︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♏︎●︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎ 👍︎♒︎◆︎❒︎♍︎♒︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ☺︎♏︎⬥︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎♍︎♒︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎⍓︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 👍︎♒︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎♋︎■︎ 👍︎♒︎◆︎❒︎♍︎♒︎📪︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬥︎♋︎⧫︎♍︎♒︎♏︎♎︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♌︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♒︎📬︎ ☞︎□︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎●︎♏︎ 👍︎♒︎◆︎❒︎♍︎♒︎📪︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎●︎♏︎ ♌︎□︎♎︎⍓︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎◻︎♋︎❒︎♏︎♎︎ ◆︎■︎⧫︎□︎ ♋︎ ⬥︎□︎❍︎♋︎■︎🖳︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♋︎ ◻︎♋︎❒︎⧫︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 👍︎♒︎◆︎❒︎♍︎♒︎ ◆︎■︎⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎♍︎♒︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♌︎❒︎□︎◆︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♒︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ●︎♋︎❒︎♑︎♏︎ ◆︎◻︎□︎■︎📪︎ 👍︎♋︎■︎⧫︎📬︎ 🖮︎🖳︎⌛︎📬︎