Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 February, 04:33 (E)
#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I can’t and won’t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I can’t lose her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
Visualize her recovery and her health restored health. Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™and love.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
08:23 PM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from :Pi-and: Cycles., click on at the bottom under it