Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I can’t and won’t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I can’t lose her!
04:33 PM - Feb 06, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
08 February, 12:52
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Sending love and healing energies to your precious daughter. Petitioning our Divine Creator to cover her in comfort, healing and peace. β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
07 February, 10:02
πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 February, 08:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 February, 08:13
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
07 February, 07:35
praying for you and your daughter Mary Beth
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
07 February, 01:00
Prayers for your daughter Mary Beth πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal her πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
06 February, 10:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 February, 09:57
God has got her protected!! Keep your faith focused on him not the worry! I know easier said then done! No matter what keep the faith in God! Definitely praying for you.

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 February, 09:45
πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 February, 09:43
We speak PEACE to MaryBeth right now...in Jesus name. Heavenly father, just reach down and touch her daughters heart. Replace the worry and fear in Mb with the confidence that you are her strength and peace and joy and strength. Tonight give her those with words, and hope she needs. Help them through ALL that lies ahead. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 February, 09:41
Heavenly Father, I appeal to you in this moment to wrap one arm around Mary Beth to comfort her, and the other around her daughter to bring her healing. In Christ's name, Amen.

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 February, 09:39
Prayers for both you and your daughter that God heals her and wipes away your tears.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 February, 09:38

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 February, 09:36 (E)
Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over Mary Beth Miskell's beloved daughter, Riley Kathryn. Bless her with rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, and complete healing of her heart and ability to breath properly. Please bless her and her family with love, support and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Mary Beth, I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus' Name" by Katy Nichole for Riley Kathryn. May God perform healing miracles for her that will astound everyone with God's Power, Mercy and Grace.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

07 February, 08:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you πŸ™πŸ» I have NO ONE else to turn to other than y’all, my family! I Love You all!!

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
06 February, 09:25
πŸ™πŸ’ŽπŸ™

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 February, 09:23
πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Mary Beth Miskell's family. Her daughter really needs Your healing hands laid upon her. Please completely heal her, Father. Give this family Your love, healing, support, guidance, wisdom, strength, courage, and faith. Let them know You are with them through all of this and they can face anything with You by their sides. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ•ŠοΈ

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 February, 09:18
Marybeth, anonup has seen your posts, God is good. So happy for this site, for you.❀️
We are warriors in prayer.πŸ™

07 February, 08:08
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
We are blessed beyond measure for our family of patriots here. We have NO ONE else. We Love you all infinity β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
06 February, 08:23
Visualize her recovery and her health restored health. Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™and love.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 February, 08:20
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜„...In your name Lord Jesus please heal her daughter

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 February, 08:04
Prayers sent,πŸ™

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
06 February, 08:03
Please Heal Her Yeshua

arba happihr @arba
06 February, 08:03
πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

ECM Arizona @EM5793
06 February, 07:58
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 February, 07:56
Prayers for your precious baby daughter.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 February, 07:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 February, 07:50
In the name of Jesus Christ we speak healing over Mary Beth's daughter; we command heart valves be repaired and blood flow restored to normal; lung tissue to be restored and oxygen flowing properly to nourish all parts of the body.

Father, please send ministering angels with healing hands to touch Mary Beth to give her peace in you; and to touch her daughter In such a way that the doctors are amazed by her complete healing. πŸ™

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
06 February, 07:36
πŸ™πŸŒ΄

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
06 February, 07:06
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•