Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:49
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
08 January, 04:24
Really Really sad to see the state of the world it is in right now. The people really need to come together for a solution. I just got banned for 3 days on Twitter for blocking people. WTF is up with that shit?

08 January, 04:38
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
My account there is still blocked ✌️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 January, 05:05
My account is filled w/ posts from what I hear / see over here.
I camouflage the links so it needs a literal human to ID the info.

I'm not a mega threat, since my following is under 1K

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
08 January, 05:08
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I do the same exact thing and I only send crumbs of a full post between all sights. FB was like my working space because there are no character limits, but for some reason they also locked me out from posting. I haven't like really posted anything there for a couple of hours..so I don't get why I am not allowed to post, unless I still have infiltrators on my page reporting my codes or something.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 January, 06:20
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
snitches no doubt

Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it