Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:49
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
08 January, 04:24
Really Really sad to see the state of the world it is in right now. The people really need to come together for a solution. I just got banned for 3 days on Twitter for blocking people. WTF is up with that shit?

08 January, 04:38
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
My account there is still blocked ✌️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 January, 05:05
My account is filled w/ posts from what I hear / see over here.
I camouflage the links so it needs a literal human to ID the info.

I'm not a mega threat, since my following is under 1K

08 January, 05:08
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I do the same exact thing and I only send crumbs of a full post between all sights. FB was like my working space because there are no character limits, but for some reason they also locked me out from posting. I haven't like really posted anything there for a couple of hours..so I don't get why I am not allowed to post, unless I still have infiltrators on my page reporting my codes or something.

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
06 February, 06:49
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Progress :)
Art to calm my anxieties today.