Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:49
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
Really Really sad to see the state of the world it is in right now. The people really need to come together for a solution. I just got banned for 3 days on Twitter for blocking people. WTF is up with that shit?
04:24 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply
08 January, 04:38
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
My account there is still blocked ✌️

27 January, 02:04
What if I told you a secret sir, YOU make me ET and WILD!

27 January, 02:09
🔮💙👽🔑
That was NOT ME, I SWEAR! JARED DOES THESE DO-DAHHH THINGS TO ME AND I cannot BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ELON'S WISHES OF ME ILLUMINATING MY INNER WILD CHILD--I AM A 36 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHITE MAGIC AND THESE BLACK BEASTS WANNA COME AT ME AND SAY HELLO AND I AM LIKE HOLD UP, WAIT A MINUTE, I AM AMERICAN MADE AND BORN AND THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE AFRICAN AND STEAL MY HEAR IS VINCENT ELON LETO--THERE IS ELONGATE IN A NUTSHELL AND NO I AM NOT RACIST, BUT IF YOU LOOK AT JARED--YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HE IS WHITE AND NOT BLACK--THANK YOU...FOR HEARING ME OUT! ALL COLORS MATTER, BUT FOR ME I ACCEPT VINCENT JARED LETO OR VINCENT ALEXANDER LETO AND WE ALL HAVE THE SAME TONES IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN--I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE EITHER, THESE ARE JUST SIMPLE FACTS---DOES THIS MAN LOOK BLACK OR YELLOW? YES HIS SOUL IS MANY COLORS BUT HE IS CLEARLY AMERICAN AND NOT AMERI-CAN'T. I AM 1/4 MEXICAN AND 1/16TH CHEROKEE AND MY LAST REAL TRUTH NAME IS FRITZ-GERMAN--SO YEAA--THAT IS MY TRUTH!🔮👽🗝️