By ‘Default’
#wwg1wga #QANON

👇
05:02 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
09 February, 06:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So I should or shouldn’t pay off my mortgage this year? Or stockpile cash? Or buy more silver? Or what???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
06 February, 09:43
The statement he made was in reference to raising the debt ceiling. This could be worse than 2011.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 February, 09:24
Do I finally get away from these fkrs. SEE thing is REAL ONES BEST KNOW and take this just like that GOD expects recompense of ALL HIS children, don't switch up from that plan....bet.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 February, 05:42
Don't tell me bidens on tour again that's the only circus I know

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 February, 05:20
My small bank is having issues with online banking since last week.

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 February, 09:44
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
All the banks have been undergoing upgrades and adding additional security. I wouldn’t read to much into it.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 February, 10:35
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
My bank has all activity acquired today marked as "pending". Is that the start of it?