Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 12:08
This is a great video if you haven't seen this info.

Side note- the Planet of the Apes reference... VK's Gorilla/Ape posts a few weeks ago??? It's an interesting plot.

Planet of the Apes/Film synopsis
Complex sociological themes run through this science-fiction classic about three astronauts marooned on a futuristic planet where apes rule and humans are slaves. The stunned trio discovers that these highly intellectual simians can both walk upright and talk. They have even established a class system and a political structure. The astronauts suddenly find themselves part of a devalued species, trapped and imprisoned by the apes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 February, 12:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My ex brother in law is a Hollywood makeup artist. He's so good he was nominated for an Oscar five years ago. You could not fool my father, no matter how hard you tried, so one day I had Greg give me a fake black eye just to see if we could get dad going. As we walked out onto the deck my dad dropped the phone and knocked his chair back, "What the HELL happened?" And that was just makeup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
All my cuts, bruises, etc. on and on, been real but good point.
01:01 PM - Feb 05, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 February, 01:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aww. Better days ahead.