Kim Runner @kimrunner
This is a great video if you haven't seen this info.

Side note- the Planet of the Apes reference... VK's Gorilla/Ape posts a few weeks ago??? It's an interesting plot.

Planet of the Apes/Film synopsis
Complex sociological themes run through this science-fiction classic about three astronauts marooned on a futuristic planet where apes rule and humans are slaves. The stunned trio discovers that these highly intellectual simians can both walk upright and talk. They have even established a class system and a political structure. The astronauts suddenly find themselves part of a devalued species, trapped and imprisoned by the apes.
12:08 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
06 February, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It just goes to show you that the light is winning.
behind the scenes some of the good makers of these disguises have seen the light and no longer are cooperating.
The fact that the public suspects there are even more than one biden leads credence to that.
People better brush up on their scooby doo episodes because the masks will come off one day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 February, 01:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 February, 12:28
Planet Of The Apes was my jam alongside In Search Of and The Twilight Zone and Get Smart which- come to think of it- might be how I ended up here.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 12:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
meant for a reason obviously!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 February, 12:27
My ex brother in law is a Hollywood makeup artist. He's so good he was nominated for an Oscar five years ago. You could not fool my father, no matter how hard you tried, so one day I had Greg give me a fake black eye just to see if we could get dad going. As we walked out onto the deck my dad dropped the phone and knocked his chair back, "What the HELL happened?" And that was just makeup.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 01:01
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
All my cuts, bruises, etc. on and on, been real but good point.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 February, 01:02
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🤣 You're bad, lol. The worst I ever did was put fake bullet hole decals all over my grandfather's brand new car while on vacation.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
05 February, 12:24
Mission Impossible