Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 February, 10:30
If the interwebs go down,..
I LOVE YOU ANONUP FAMILY!!
I Can't wait to meet some of you at the first annual Anonup family cookout.
I am collecting recipes.
WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 10:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Check out some bama white sauce, its a q sauce. Mayo based, you don't really braise it while charcoaling grilling except til the end, then drown it in it, then a few more minutes, stuff is so great for so much great underestimated condiment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 10:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have never tasted that. I will look up a recipe, and make my husband very happy lol! It sounds good.

05 February, 10:47
IT is the fire, if you want my own recipe I will take a pic of it. BUT then ya can tweak it to personal taste.

05 February, 10:52
I'd love it! Thank you ❀️

05 February, 11:12
I ended up adding some horse radish cause I like a lil kick. lol

Oh we love horseradish. I already have everything but lemon juice.
That's for dinner tomorrow. Thanks.
11:19 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply
05 February, 11:22
AH ya'll enjoy!!! Would be fine without the lemon juice, from the acidity of the horse radish, and equally the acv.

05 February, 11:35
Seems like forever ago now, but someone stole my mom's recipes, and I'm just now trying to begin my own collection. Looking things up online is fine, but I've discovered that if I don't write them down I can't find them again. My heart wasn't in the effort for a long time.
I'm getting excited about making things again.
Be pretty cool to start keeping anon recipes. Thank you so much Sister. You have an amazing day. ❀️