Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 February, 10:30
If the interwebs go down,..
I LOVE YOU ANONUP FAMILY!!
I Can't wait to meet some of you at the first annual Anonup family cookout.
I am collecting recipes.
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 10:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Check out some bama white sauce, its a q sauce. Mayo based, you don't really braise it while charcoaling grilling except til the end, then drown it in it, then a few more minutes, stuff is so great for so much great underestimated condiment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 10:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have never tasted that. I will look up a recipe, and make my husband very happy lol! It sounds good.

05 February, 10:47
IT is the fire, if you want my own recipe I will take a pic of it. BUT then ya can tweak it to personal taste.

Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply
05 February, 11:12
I ended up adding some horse radish cause I like a lil kick. lol

05 February, 11:15
Technically hate the secret orgs so much won't even use "mason jars" but point of reference.

05 February, 11:19
Oh we love horseradish. I already have everything but lemon juice.
That's for dinner tomorrow. Thanks.

05 February, 11:05
FUNNY af been trying to post this meme and since they are working on code populated under this, two birds one stone. lol I will send the recipe.

05 February, 11:15
It sounds like it would be good for marinade, or a dipping sauce too.
Like a, put that shit on everything kind of vibe. 😉

05 February, 11:04
I will post the pic of the recipe, but like I said tweak it any way ya want. For sure.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 February, 11:21
Or What's App,Google,Facebook. They all spy on you.