Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 February, 10:30
If the interwebs go down,..
I LOVE YOU ANONUP FAMILY!!
I Can't wait to meet some of you at the first annual Anonup family cookout.
I am collecting recipes.
WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 10:32
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Check out some bama white sauce, its a q sauce. Mayo based, you don't really braise it while charcoaling grilling except til the end, then drown it in it, then a few more minutes, stuff is so great for so much great underestimated condiment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 10:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have never tasted that. I will look up a recipe, and make my husband very happy lol! It sounds good.

05 February, 10:47
IT is the fire, if you want my own recipe I will take a pic of it. BUT then ya can tweak it to personal taste.

05 February, 10:52
I'd love it! Thank you ❀️

05 February, 11:12
I ended up adding some horse radish cause I like a lil kick. lol

Technically hate the secret orgs so much won't even use "mason jars" but point of reference.
11:15 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it