Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Bill Gates Says He Was Surprised At Being Targeted By COVID-19 Conspiracy Theorists And 'People Were Looking For A Boogeyman'
"During the pandemic, there were tens of millions of messages that I intentionally caused it, or I'm tracking people. It's true I'm involved with vaccines, but I'm involved with vaccines to save lives," he told journalist Amol Rajan during an interview the BBC published on Thursday.

"I guess people are looking for the 'boogeyman' behind the curtain, the over-simplistic explanation. Malevolence is a lot easier to understand than biology," he said.

https://www.businessinside...
07:36 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 08:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I can't understand why that stupid ass triple that flew to Epstein Island is not dead as fuck at GITMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
05 February, 07:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Bill Gates is a stupid shit so.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 February, 07:59
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication