Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 11:57
Act as if you are in a video game and everything seems more normal. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 February, 12:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
There is a TikTok for that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree on some level but I do not think of it as a simulation and yes there is a God/Creator/Source because I have met God in my NDE>

I view it as more of like you would think of "Total Recall".
We are energy beings experiencing a material, 3D Earth suite presence.

We are not Artificial but we are more intelligent than we realize until we connect with our higher self.

We are fractal pieces of God and in being so we ARE NOT God but we have God given soul abilities that are more powerful than AI.
Powers like telepathy, telekinesis, abilities to move thro other dimensions and what we view as "time", and more when we fully realize our higher self.
They want to make us AI but they will fail.
We are not imo, Artificial Intelligence.
When I left this Earth suit I was pure energy and I felt the presence of God all around me, an entity that was pure energy as well but everything everywhere.
04:32 PM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it